PANDORA is an in-surface, near-flush power, data, and AV solution ideally suited for workspaces, education, and public spaces. PANDORA is quick to install, fitting neatly into a 128mm grommet hole, and can be closed when not in use. PANDORA provides 360° socket access when open.
PANDORA is moulded in either white or black PC/ABS for both excellent durability and appearance. As an alternative to the standard textured finish, the clean profile of PANDORA when not in use can be enhanced with optional brushed stainless steel inlays.
Upgradeable / Replaceable TUF-R option
TUF-R is quick and simple to replace without the need to turn off the power or call an electrician. The unique and patented benefit of being replaceable makes TUF-R perfect for areas of high traffic, such as public spaces, education, and hospitality, where if damaged through misuse, TUF-R can quickly be replaced. Replacing or upgrading the TUF-R module and not the whole product saves time, resources, and reduces waste.
Reversible Type-A USB Port – Accepts connector both ways
OE Elsafe has introduced the world’s first reversible Type-A port, enabling a first-time connection every time. Connectors can be inserted both ways, cutting down on wear and damage from unsuccessful attempts and extending the life of the module and the product it is fitted into.
TUF-R is safe and designed for public spaces, no data transfer is possible.
Data transfer is not possible as TUF-R has no external data connections or the ability to store enough code to put malware on a device.
- Near-flush charging unit with unique rotating open/close system
- Pandora’s three sockets can be configured with any combination of AC power sockets and TUF USB chargers
- Each TUF USB port includes 1 x USB-A (reversible) and 1 x USB-C port – 25W total output
- Includes 3 pin GPO plug with a 2 metre lead (commercial J coupler also available – can be used to chain multiple Pandora’s together)
- Mounts to standard 5″ (128mm) grommet hole
- High-strength fire retardant polycarbonate enclosure
- Domed fascia helps prevent liquid ingress
- Suitable for surfaces up to 42mm thick
- Dimensions: 163mm wide
See datasheet for more information.
Designed and intended for commercial use.