The Orca Ergonomic Office Chair combines a subtle executive style in its unique Scandinavian design with the full ergonomic adjustability needed to keep you focused on the task at hand. Its unique two-piece back is designed to support the lumbar spine and the upper back, with mesh to enhance breathability.
Rest assured the Orca’s quality of manufacture matches its good looks, with both BIFMA and Greenguard Gold Certifications and a 10 year warranty.
Its ergonomic features include gas height adjustment, tilt tension and locking, seat slide, backrest height adjustment, and 3D adjustable arms. Together these allow you to customise your fit to the Orca Ergonomic Office Chair so that you can remain comfortable and focused all day long. An 80mm thick moulded foam seat with a fall-away front edge supports you without unnecessary pressure on the underside of your legs, benefitting circulation.
- Full ergonomic features including tilt locking and tension, seat slide, backrest height adjustment, and 3D adjustable arms
- 80mm thick moulded foam seat with black fabric upholstery
- Two-piece back in fabric and mesh
- BIFMA Certified (safety, durability, and performance)
- Greenguard Gold Certified (materials used are low in undesirable chemical emissions)
- Dimensions: 730W x 655D x 1030-1120H, seat height 460-550mm, seat depth 575mm, seat width 680mm
- Weight rating: 135kg
- 10 year warranty
View our full range of ergonomic office chairs here.