The Anvil Bar Table features the stylish loop-leg frame and durable commercial construction the Anvil range is known for. Whether matched with your existing Anvil furniture system or on its own, the Anvil Bar Table comes in a variety of sizes and colours to suit your space. It features a 1025mm top height for use with bar stools in breakout and dining spaces.
The Loop legs are available in black or white and are complemented by height adjustable feet for excellent levelling ability even on the most uneven floor surfaces. The central shared legs are designed to offer minimal interference to shared sections of the desk. 25mm melamine worktops and 2mm steel construction ensure a lasting service life that is backed by a 10 year warranty.
- GECA Certified
- 50 x 50 mm triangle end frames with flush ground weld finish
- 50 x 25 mm rails
- 2mm steel for extra strength and stability
- 30 mm height adjustment in each foot
- Arctic white or black powdercoat frame finish
- Multiple rail positions on each frame
- Worktop height 715 mm
- 2x Melamine Worktops 25 mm E0 grade substrate finished in studio white or new oak with matching 2 mm ABS edge
- 10 year warranty