The Anvil Desk with Return offers the functionality of a single user straight desk with the convenience and added workspace of a side return. This makes them very popular for executive offices, private offices, home offices, and in open areas where additional workspace is required. Compared to a corner workstation, desks with returns have a 90 degree internal edge, so are designed for the user to use one side as a primary workstation.
The Anvil Desk with Return is stocked in 18 quickship configurations for maximum delivery speed. It features the stylish loop-leg frame and durable commercial construction the Anvil range is known for. Tried and tested in thousands of offices globally, the Anvil workstation range is available in a comprehensive set of configurations, allowing you to fulfil any office floorplan with a modern, attractive workstation system.
The Loop legs are available in black or white and are complemented by height adjustable feet for excellent levelling ability even on the most uneven floor surfaces. 25mm melamine worktops and 2mm steel construction ensure a lasting service life that is backed by a 10 year warranty.
Left-hand or Right-hand configuration determines which desktop is full length, and which is the return. The image shows a left-hand return with the shorter return piece on the left-hand side.
- GECA Certified
- 50 x 50 mm triangle end frames with flush ground weld finish
- 50 x 25 mm rails
- 2mm steel for extra strength and stability
- End leg set and single corner leg
- 30 mm height adjustment in each foot
- Arctic white or black powdercoat frame finish
- Multiple rail positions on each frame
- Includes worktop joining plates
- Worktop height 715 mm
- 2x Melamine Worktops 25 mm E0 grade substrate finished in studio white or new oak with matching 2 mm ABS edge
- 10 year warranty