The Anvil Single Corner Workstation is a stylish solution for single offices and small open plan zones. It features the stylish loop-leg frame the Anvil range is known for and is stocked in 12 quickship configurations for maximum delivery speed. Tried and tested in thousands of offices globally, the Anvil workstation range is available in a comprehensive set of configurations, allowing you to fulfil any office floorplan with a modern, attractive workstation system. This corner workstation is ideal for home offices, open-plan areas, and private offices.
25mm melamine worktops and 2mm steel construction ensure a lasting service life that is backed by a 10 year warranty.
The workstation is available in left or right-hand configuration. As it uses a 2-piece desktop, this determines whether the join is on the right or left-hand side. Below image would be ‘left-hand’ configuration.
- GECA Certified
- 50 x 50 mm triangle end frames with flush ground weld finish
- 50 x 25 mm rails
- 2mm steel for extra strength and stability
- 30 mm height adjustment in each foot
- Arctic white or black powdercoat frame finish
- Multiple rail positions on each frame
- Worktop height 715 mm
- 2x Melamine Worktops 25 mm E0 grade substrate finished in studio white or new oak with matching 2 mm ABS edge
- 10 year warranty