The Apollo II Electric Corner Workstation features a new backlit controller with 3 programmable memory settings and digital height readout, making it easier than ever to transition between your favourite sitting and standing heights. The Apollo II features dual electric motors for fast, smooth, and quiet height adjustment at 35 mm per second. The easy-to-use controls let you set the desk height quickly and precisely to the millimetre.
The Apollo II features a sturdy aluminium frame in black or white powdercoat and has 3 stage legs with wide feet for extra stability. The enhanced anti-collision detection system with adjustable sensitivity helps avoid damage or injury while the desk is in use.
We’ve paired the Apollo II with a range of quality laminate desktops, so there’s sure to be a style to suit your space. Each top is made from 25mm E0 Enviroboard, a commercial furniture industry standard for durability and finish quality. The Apollo II is available in 4 sizes and two colours, with cable entry holes as standard to keep cables in check.
Have peace-of-mind that your new height-adjustable desk is backed by a massive 10 year warranty.
- Easy electric height control with digital readout and 3 programmable memory settings
- Triple motors for fast, smooth, and quiet height adjustment – 35 mm per second, <50 dB
- Enhanced anti-collision system with adjustable sensitivity
- Optional reminder function to prompt you to alternate between sitting and standing at set intervals to help you build healthy habits
- Sturdy black or white powdercoat aluminium frame with 3 stage legs and wide, stable feet
- 25mm thick E0 Enviroboard desktop in Oak, Beech, or White
- Cable Entry Holes for cable management
- Height range: 645mm – 1295mm
- Desktop sizes: 1500 x 1500mm, 1800 x 1500mm, 1800 x 1800mm, 1800 x 1200mm
- Depth: 750mm
- 150kg weight rating
- 10 year warranty
View our full range of standing desks here!