The Boost Static Back to Back Workstation with Screen is a reliable and stylish fixed-height 2 user workstation that perfectly complements the Boost+ range. It features the same quality materials and reliable build quality as the best-selling Boost+ range, but without electric height adjustment.
Designed to meet your workspace needs, this workstation combines functionality, durability, and a sleek aesthetic. It comes with an E0 rated 25mm thick table tops, finished in Natural Oak or White with rigid edging. The 50mm scallop cut out at the rear offers convenient cable management, keeping your workspace organised and clutter-free.
The underframe is finished in black or white powdercoat and offers stability and a modern look, seamlessly integrating with your office decor. This version includes a 30mm thick pinnable privacy screen, ensuring a focused workspace for each user, and helping to partition your office and reduce noise travel. With the Boost Static available in straight, corner, and back to back workstations, you can maintain a consistent aesthetic throughout your office.
With a 10-year warranty, you can trust in the quality and longevity of this workstation.
Accessories are available to enhance your Boost Static, including a cable tray complete with power and data punch-outs (compatible with the Boost GPO Power Kit, available as an add-on below).
- Fixed workstation
- Black or white steel powdercoat frame with 90x60mm legs, wide stable feet, and adjustable levelling
- 25mm thick E0 rated laminate tops in White or Natural Oak
- Scallop cut out back edge for cable management
- 750mm deep tops for plenty of workspace
- Also available in straight and corner desk
- Optional integrated cable tray (requires Boost+ GPO kit for softwiring connections)
- 30mm fixed privacy screen – screen colour determined by workstation colour: black workstation = grey screen with black frame, white workstation = black screen with white frame
- Dimensions: each desktop 1200, 1500, or 1800W x 750D x 730H
- 10 year warranty