The Boost Static Corner Workstation is a reliable and stylish fixed-height corner office desk that perfectly complements the Boost+ range. It features the same quality materials and reliable build quality as the best-selling Boost+ range, but without electric height adjustment.
Designed to meet your workspace needs, this workstation combines functionality, durability, and a sleek aesthetic. It comes with an E0 rated 25mm thick table top, finished in Natural Oak or White with rigid edging. The cable management hole helps to keep your workspace organised and clutter-free.
The underframe is finished in black or white powder coat and offers stability and a modern look, seamlessly integrating with your office decor. With the Boost Static available in straight, corner, and back to back workstations, you can maintain a consistent aesthetic throughout your office, and with a 10-year warranty, you can trust in the quality and longevity of this workstation.
Accessories are available to enhance your Boost Static, including a cable tray complete with power and data punch-outs (compatible with the Boost GPO Power Kit, available as an add-on below), and 30mm thick pinnable privacy screens to add privacy and versatility to your workstation.
- Fixed workstation
- Black or white steel powdercoat frame with 90x60mm legs, wide stable feet, and adjustable levelling
- E0 Rated 25mm tabletop finished in Natural White or Natural Oak with rigid edging & cable entry hole
- 750mm deep tops for plenty of workspace
- Also available in corner and back to back
- Optional integrated cable tray (requires Boost+ GPO kit for softwiring connections)
- Also available with fixed privacy screens
- Dimensions: (1500 x 1500), (1800 x 1500), or (1800 x 1800) x 750D x 730H
- 10 year warranty