Modulus Flip Tables are the industry leaders. Strong, AFRDI certified and flexible. The polished foot brings an elevated look to any training space and is excellent for training spaces that have dirty workwear – meaning a hardy, easy clean finish in all the right places. It’s also available with an all-black powdercoat frame and all frames come with castor feet (2 locking) for easy maneuverability.
A wide range of tops are available in Studio White and New Oak, from 1200mm round tables to 2100mm long rectangular training tables. The flip mechanism is highly durable and easy to operate, allowing the Modulus to be nested together and stored when not in use. Stay upright locks ensure a safe operation, so the Modulus is perfect for boardrooms, conference and training spaces, and classroom use.
- Frames finished in Gloss White or Matt Black powdercoat with polished alloy feet, collars and connectors – all black version also available
- Melamine – 25 mm E1 grade substrate finished in Studio White or New Oak with matching 2 mm PVC edge
- Fast assembly
- Very durable, one handed flip mechanism, simply pull and tilt with safety stay upright locks
- Perfect for boardroom, training, conference, classroom and cafeteria tables
- Use multiple tables to create more worksurface space or nest tables away when not in use
70 mm castors make for easy moving – 2 locking castors to set in place
Each table includes 2 sets of flip table links
- Tested and certified to AFRDI Level 3 – Severe Commercial Use
- Worktop height 720 mm
- 10 year warranty