The Ollin Single Monitor Arm from Colebrook Bosson Saunders offers unmatched versatility in both movement and weight range. Its technical cord system allows it to accommodate weights from 0kg up to 9kg.
It features smooth articulation and responsive movement that gives users fingertip control of their screens. This ease of adjustment naturally invites better posture; because it’s so easy to move the screen to exactly the right position, users do it without even noticing. With minimal effort the screen can be rotated from portrait to landscape and vice versa.
The Ollin Monitor Arm’s wide range of movement, including low-to-desk geometry and improved backwards tilt make it ideal for use with touch screens and for uncommon viewing angles.
- 3 point cable management system
- Easy to install desk clamp included (up to 65mm thickness)
- Smooth movement with wide range of motion including portrait orientation
- Fingertip control
- 0 – 9kg monitor weight range
- VESA 75 and 100 compatible
- Available in white, silver, or black
- 674mm horizontal adjustment, 367mm vertical adjustment
- Declare certified to only contain low impact materials
- SCS Indoor Advantage GOLD certified. Meets strict chemical emissions limits to support a healthy indoor environment
- 12 year warranty